Monday 25 May 2015

20 facts about me!

Hey

I've been tagged by Lamia L (her lovely blog is here) to write 20 facts about me and share them with you guys. It's honestly one of the hardest posts I've ever written, which is crazy because it's about me so surely it would be easy, but no!

Ok, I know there's only 20 facts and it says 25 but it just looked too pretty!

Fact 1: 
I've only ever worn high heels out and about once, I think. I'm not entirely sure why, I guess it's because I'm six foot so there isn't much point really. Also, I'm seriously bad at walking in them so I'll really need to practise before my school's summer ball (oh yes I'm wearing heels then - help!!)

Fact 2:
I never finish a cup of tea. Weird I know, but I'll always leave a little at the bottom. I don't know why. My mum used to do this too so maybe I picked it up from her.

Fact 3:
I really dislike people thinking I'm rich. I know it's an odd thing to say but I really don't like it. I'm not rich but I think I probably appear like it on the outside because I go to private school and I am lucky enough to go holiday quite a lot. However, I can only go to my current school (or I guess old school now that I've left :O) because I get a large bursary from the school. Also, with my mum dying a few years ago we've been able to get her pension which allows us to have enough money to travel - pretty much any spare money my family has we spend because you don't live forever and you should enjoy life while you can. 

Fact 4:
I notice really little things that most people don't see. I don't know why exactly but normally if I have an idea about someone or something, such as a small comment, I'll normally be right. My best friend and I used to call ourselves observant owls.

Fact 5:
When I'm bored I make up scenarios in my head and then make them into really long stories.

Fact 6:
I've got this odd pet hate. It really annoys me when people call squash, juice. I know, I know it's so silly!

Fact 7:
I constantly have a moral dilemma because I want to travel the world so much but in so many ways I'm eco freak and don't want to kill those polar bears aaah!

Fact 8:
Every week I do target shooting at 25m and absolutely love it. If you ever get to have a go at shooting, do it - you'll love it!

Fact 9:
I'd absolutely love to be a doctor. I've been offered places at Dundee and Leicester medical school starting in September, which I hope I get. Although I think it's unlikely after how the exams have gone but fingers crossed!

Fact 10:
I've never had a boyfriend. I guess this could be considered uncommon for someone my age but it's just never happened. Hopefully when I go to uni I'll meet a nice chap.

Fact 11:
I absolutely love garlic. I'll even have it for breakfast!

Fact 12:
I think I put on quite a confident persona when really I'm not that self confident. I'm trying to be more confidence because I think it definitely makes you happier.

Fact 13:
When I'm older I definitely want to have children. Although I'm not particularly great with kids, I think this is because I'm an only child and grandchild so I'm hoping it improves as I get older. I really want to adopt children as well as having my own.

Fact 14:
I'm terrified of snakes. They freak me out so much to the point that when there was a photo of one in my biology exam this year I started to panic. I think I'll definitely need to get over this if I want to travel!

Fact 15:
Talking of exams, I'm one of the worst people to be around during exam time. I just get so nervous and probably manage to wind up everyone because I keep talking and panicking.

Fact 16:
I love looking at photos. I got a camera for my 18th so I hope to take some nice pictures of my own although I'm not very good at it yet.

Fact 17:
I'd love to be bilingual. I just feel so awful when I go on holiday and I can't speak the local language. Plus, it saddens me that some of you lovely readers come from countries whose first language isn't English and I can't write my posts in your mother tongue. 

Fact 18:
A few months ago I fell out with a close friend. Even though I know it's probably the best thing for both of us and was a difficult friendship at times, I really miss it. We had all these plans for the future and it's weird to think they'll probably never happen. 

Fact 19:
I'm awful with make-up. Just so so bad. I think it's a little like the high heels - I've had no practise so I remain awful. I hardly ever wear it but I think this summer I'll start experimenting as I'd like to be good.

Fact 20:
I know it sounds super cliché but I genuinely get so excited every time someone follows, comments or views my blog. I find it so unbelievably lovely and cool that someone has taken time out of their day to read what I've written. To me it's literally mind-blowing! Thank you so so much :)

Thanks for reading all the way to the end! If you're reading this and you'd like to, I challenge you to write this post too! 

Lizzie
 xxx

5 comments:

  1. This was so fun reading! I'm so sorry about your mother :( She's in better place now.

    I also love garlic! I always try to put it, in anything! And you can learn any language you want, it only requires your interest ;)

    Keep it up with your blog, and if you're interested on having different theme than what Blogger offers, you can search them on Google, and there are actually free ones, here's a link for example : http://designscrazed.org/best-free-blogger-templates/

    Oh btw, thank you for mentioning me and doing this tag!
    Xoxo

    www.LamiaL.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Also, cheers for the themes, I'll have to check them out as I really need to update it - hopefully I'll have more time after exams!
      Lizzie xxx

      Delete
  2. I love garlic too, most of my friends always tell me off for putting too much in my food! Glad theres a like minded soul out there too :)

    Dani x

    honeyjustforme.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha you can never have too much garlic! I had some for dinner tonight - I just love the stuff too much!! :)
      Lizzie xxx

      Delete
  3. Your article is extraordinarily smart.I love to browse your diary's posts everyday and that i got vast facilitate from your blog and developed a replacement app how to get spotify premium for free cracked apk
    you'll check.Thanks for wonderful diary.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, I absolutely love reading what you guys say so please feel free to comment! I'll reply as soon as I can :) xxx