Monday 18 May 2015

Post crossing

A little while ago I saw this really cool blog post about post crossing here. Post crossing is this really amazing idea which is just so simple and fun! You sign up to this website for free, which allows you to send and receive post cards from all across the globe.


The postcards above are my first ever and I'm just so excited to send them! They're going to Russia and Germany, which I just think is brilliant. I was a bit scared that it would be quite a pricey thing but it's not too bad - the postage was £1 per postcard. On both the cards you put an ID number, which when the postcards arrive to their recipients, is tracked on the website allowing people to send you postcards as well as showing you that your cards have been received. 

I cannot wait to get a postcard from someone - I just love receiving post (I know a little odd!) and learning about other cultures. It'll be so cool to see postcards of places as well as reading everything that others have to say - it's lovely to think that someone will have taken time to write to me.

Let me know what you think in the comments :)

Lizzie
 xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, I absolutely love reading what you guys say so please feel free to comment! I'll reply as soon as I can :) xxx